返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys but the couple was at the hospital.Earlier that day

A family of four is now homeless after a fire destroyed their home in the Dazzell HousingThe home of the Wilson family at Dazzell Housing Scheme which was badly damaged by fire on Monday night.Scheme,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, East Coast Demerara on Monday night.The occupants were not at home at the time.Reports are that around 22:00 hrs,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, neighbours of the Wilson family noticed smoke in the area.Upon investigating,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, they saw fire spreading at the top flat of the Wilson’s two storey house. They knew the family was not at home and immediately raised alarms to get persons to help put out the fire. The fire service was immediately summoned.Kaieteur News understands that the home belongs to Mark Wilson and his wife Mazela, but the couple was at the hospital.Earlier that day, Mark was complaining of chest pains and was taken to the hospital for treatment.  Their two little sons were left with their grandmother who lives seven streets away from the home.According to the children’s grandmother,Wholesale China Jerseys, she was not fully aware of how the fire started. She was in bed when the fire took place.“I’m Mark’s mother and he was at the hospital with his wife and the little boys were with me. I heard someone calling over and over at my gate like 10 pm Monday night and I thought someone wanted to buy something so I didn’t answer. But after the persistence I got up and the man told me that Mark’s house on fire and I was left in shock,” said the woman.She told Kaieteur News that she could not leave immediately to get to the burning house since she had the children in her care. She had to wait for 20 minutes before a friend came to her home to keep them safe.By the time she arrived at her son’s home,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, it was clear to her that the items in the top flat were damaged and nothing inside could have been saved from the fire. Minutes later the fire service arrived and put out the blaze saving most of the building.“The fire service responded quickly I must say but it is clear that if stuff were to be saved it would have had to be when the fire just started. However,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, nobody saw when this happened and it was already too late,” the grandmother added.This newspaper was told that the Wilson family has been living at that property for over six years and is now staying with the grandmother.Kaieteur News also understands that sometime last week someone had set the family’s car on fire.
返回列表